The TVET or FET College Bursary can be defined as the most recommended bursaries that are provided by one of the bands of education system of South Africa called TVET or FET (Further Education and Training). These specific bursaries will be focused on supporting your study at the non-higher occupational and vocational education and training, which is commonly offered by a college. Then, you can actually use these bursaries to support your study at the high school (from grade 10 to 12). That is the reason why these scholarships are available for those whose ages are at least 16 years old. Furthermore, the bursaries from TVET or FET can give you so numerous benefits for sure. So, it will be great for you to figure them out below.
There are many benefits that you can get from the bursaries that are offered by FET, which some of them are like:
- It provides you many full bursaries
One of the numerous benefits you will gain from the FET scholarship is that it can provide you many full bursaries. In the simple words, these kinds of bursaries will help you to cover not only the expenses of your study, but also the other supporting stuff such as accommodation, stationary, and so on. You can say that up to 80% of the scholarship is for the supply and the other 20% is for the costs that the student has to pay. According to this fact, it is so obvious that these bursaries can rally make you be focused on your study without worrying any about your finance condition at all.
- It offers various FET College Study Options
Moreover, the other excellent benefit that the bursary from the FET is that it can offer you so many public FET colleges whether they are distant colleges or homeschooling. Each of them is a great place where you can learn about particular knowledge and skills that you need for your occupation in the future. Aside of that, this scholarship can also offer you the various course (can be up to 300 different courses) and durations which can be ranging from the short few hours learning session to three years study. So then, you will definitely have the good options to choose once you have got the bursary for sure. However, it is so much important for you to choose one of the colleges that can suit your requirements and goals in the best way possible. By doing so, you will be able to prepare yourself for the available job opportunities nicely.
- It makes you ready for a professional career
Last but not least, applying for the FET scholarship can also make you have the opportunity to get career advises from the trusted source. This specific program is emphasized on helping you to find out the best occupation that you passionate to. Then, you can really decide the course that you need to suit the profession that you want to pursue. So, you can figure out what the most required occupations in the county, and also how to prevent yourself from the unemployment as well as possible even from the start.
Get more information, you can click below
For those of you who want to see all BURSARIES
After putting it all together, those are some of the many benefits that you can have in your hand when you apply for the TVET or ET College Bursaries. It will be nice for you to consider about all of them especially when you want to get the best bursaries in the country, so that you will never regret it in the future.